Hello! Diane here from ADB Designs!
My January palette and my associated collection is called JOYS OF CHILDHOOD: TOYLAND TOWN. I had such a wonderful time over the Christmas holiday with my sweet granddaughter that I was energized to work on child themed kits. Hope you are ready for something a bit different from me. LOL
HOW THE PROMO WORKS:
Each month, if you participated in either of my challenges the prior month (Color Challenge or Documenting Your Life), you have the choice to receive the Color Challenge Mini kit free AND a credit towards the Page Kit or the Bundle(s).
In summary: Last month’s participants — when you log-in to your studio account, add the product you wish to “purchase”. IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THE PAGE KIT, PLEASE ALSO ADD THE MINI SO THAT YOU RECEIVE BOTH!
(1) you may “purchase” the MINI for free AND
(2) apply a $2 credit towards purchase the PAGE KIT (on sale for $4.89) OR
(3) apply a $3 credit towards purchase of the BUNDLE (on sale for $9.99 & includes the mini)
The promo should be associated with your account and reflect the savings in your cart. (no codes required, it is set up by admin to your cart for you!)
This month due to the delay due to forum issues, please allow a few days from when this goes “live” on the blog.
Q. New to the challenge or you sat out a month or two…what do you do?
A. Purchase the mini, page kit or bundle; make and post a layout before the end of the current month.
AND If this is your first time participating, I will need your store email address to provide admin, so the promo code can be assigned to your account for the following month. Please send me a PM with your store email sometime during the month.
NOTE CHANGES BELOW – no more FREEBIES (clusters, borders, etc.) FROM the PU kits.
The color challenge works like this:
- CREATE A LAYOUT: use my TOYLANDS TOWN collection of products or any kit in the chosen palette.
You may be inspired to make a cluster, stacked paper, QP or border from one of the kits (mine or another) instead of a layout. THAT IS OK, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT SHARE IT.
- In general, freebies are not allowed to be created with my PU kits (or any studio designer PU kits).
- CREATE A MINI KIT from the palette to share with us (please put the download link in your gallery post, not here in the thread) These kits are created with CU products and it is the responsibility of the creator to be aware of the constraints the CU designer may have placed on their products.
- Post your layout and/or kit preview it in the Color Challenge Gallery by the end of the current month.
If you use my kit, PLEASE, also add your layout to my ADB Designs Gallery too
Then come back to this post and leave us a link to your gallery post or layouts in the comments per the January Challenges at the Studio post. We all love to see what you’ve created! Now let’s get scrapping!so we can all take a look and leave some love.
Here are the TOYLAND TOWN previews – the collection is in my store now.