We kick things off with the stunning The Midnight Hour:
She’s the Belle of the ball; all eyes are on her. Dressed up like a princess, the whole room is a blur. On the arm of a debutante, on the eve of the New Year; energy in the room is filled with laughter and cheer. A bag made of gold, pretty pearls at her throat, elegance, excitement, old memories afloat. She swirls ‘cross the room adorned with roses and lace, The Midnight Hour approaches, there’s a smile on every face.
The Midnight Hour was designed with New Year’s Eve in mind but it is filled with sparkling elements and a wide variety of papers and word art that make it the perfect choice for scrapping any gala event.
Please ask questions in the Round Robin FAQs, I will update that post with answers. Please post only your layout links here.
A Round Robin is One Month, One Designer, Four Collabs.
How do you come in, and more importantly, how can you save extra?
Answer: Create a LO!
The LO rules are simple:
- Use only the current week Round Robin Collab
- Properly credit & link the Round Robin Collab
- Add hashtag #studioroundrobin
What are the discounts:
- Post the LO in our gallery, additional 10% on the next Round Robin Collab
- Pin your LO on pinterest, additional 10% on the next Round Robin Collab
- Share your LO on Facebook, additional 10% on the next Round Robin Collab
- Post your LO on Google+, additional 10% on the next Round Robin Collab
The best news? These discounts are stackable. That means if you participate in all four Social Media venues, your final discount code will be an additional 40% on the next Round Robin Collab. How much you save is up to you!
I will PM coupons good off the next COLLECTION each week on Wednesdays. The coupons are good for one week only. The final week coupon will be for the featured Round Robin Designers personal use store.
Please post your layout in this thread with links to where each LO is posted (our Round Robin gallery, your pinterest, facebook & google+).