Happy Mother’s Day to all our moms out there! And Happy Mother’s Day to all our moms. For all of you looking for a last minute gift for mom, look no further! We’ve got 10 Scrapbook Ideas for Mom that will help you WOW her with your thoughtfullness.
Today is a great day to scrap and a great day to get all those special kits to scrap Mom. This year Mother’s Day & iNSD, (inter)National Scrapbooking Day, overlap. It makes for fantastic savings on all the things you need to make the perfect layout. Let’s get scrapping!
These are some of our favorite ideas to create a special page, just for mom.
- Scrap a photo of mom on Mother’s Day from last year, or years ago.
Here member StacSmiley scrapped her Mother’s Day with her favorite gifts in 2021
- Scrap a favorite photo of you & mom.
Here member Blues shares a photo of her & her mom on a trip to Rome
- Scrap an old photo of mom in her “happy place”.
Here member BlueWave scrapped a photo of her mom in the garden
- Tell your story, share your history, use words & photo’s.
Here member Pixel Palette shares the strong women that are part of her story
- Scrap a page of moms old school. Include photo’s of her class & her if you have them!
Here member conniemiles scrapped photo’s of her mom at school back in 1936
- Scrap a layout in her favorite color.
Here member Bubby scrapped a Mother’s Day layout all in pink
- Use geometric shapes to show off some of moms favorite photo’s on a layout.
Here member conniemiles used hexagons to highlight her grandson
- Scrap an old photo of mom.
Here member kabrak1207 scrapped an old photo of her own mom
- Scrap a “first” this can be anything from a first food, a first love or a first trip to the beach!
Here member GrannyNKy scrapped the first time she & her mom saw the ocean for the first time
- Create a digital family tree for mom.
Here member PaperWings used a free template at the Studio to create her family tree
Whether you choose 1 or all the ideas on our list, mom is sure to be happy with your layouts. The pages created for her, about her, featuring her will be a treasure for years to come, for you and future generations.
Leave A Comment